top of page
  • Writer's picturePublic Relations

Deal Funded!

Another deal funded with Finanze Capital and their "On-Purchase Title Split Finance" which can lend up to 100% of Purchase Price.



In this case, our client identified a real gem. 22 High Quality Apartments on a single freehold title in Hull. On the market for £1m but valued at £1.8m once split onto separate leaseholds.



With the client looking to put in 10% themselves we added the other 90% based on our ability to lend on the uplifted value.



Congratulations to our client, in-house team, and all those who were instrumental in getting the transaction across the line.



11 views

Comments


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page